Given the various benefits of single-use technology and the rising demand for biologics, the biopharmaceutical industry is gradually shifting from conventional manufacturing equipment to single-use upstream bioprocessing systems.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Single-use Upstream Bioprocessing Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study on the extensive study of the current landscape and the likely future potential of container closure integrity testing services, over the next decade. The study also features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of single-use bioreactors based on a number of relevant parameters, such as scale of operation, type of cell culture system, type of cell culture, type of molecule, key features, application area and end users. In addition, it presents details of the companies developing single-use bioreactors, highlighting their year of establishment, company size, and geographical presence.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of single-use mixers based on a number of relevant parameters, such as scale of operation, type of mixing system, type of molecule, key features and application area. In addition, it presents details of the companies developing single-use bioreactors, highlighting their year of establishment, company size, and geographical presence.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of single-use sensors, based on several relevant parameters, such as type of sensor, type of bioprocessing, measurement range, operating temperature, sterilization technique, material used and application area. In addition, the chapter presents details of the companies involved in the development of single-use sensors, including information on their year of establishment, company size, and geographical presence.
- A tabulated section presenting the overall market landscape of other single-use technologies, such as media bags and containers, filters, sampling systems and connectors.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of single-use bioreactors, single-use mixers and single-use sensors, taking into consideration several relevant parameters. The parameters include the product applicability and product strength.
- Tabulated profiles of the key players providing single-use upstream bioprocessing technologies, which are headquartered in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Each profile includes an overview of the company, information on the financial performance (if available), service portfolio, product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted for single-use upstream bioprocessing technology, till December 2021, highlighting key trends associated with these patents, across type of patents, publication year, application year, issuing authorities involved, type of organizations, emerging focus area, patent age, CPC symbols, leading patent assignees (in terms of number of patents granted / filed), patent characteristics and geography. It also includes a detailed patent benchmarking and an insightful valuation analysis.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of the key industry players (including single-use bioreactor developers, single-use mixers developers and single-use sensors developers), highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary products by taking into consideration several relevant aspects, such as experience of the manufacturer, number of products offered, product diversity, and number of patents published.
- An insightful case study depicting the cost saving potential of single-use upstream bioprocessing technology. It also discusses about the time saving potential associated with the single-use upstream bioprocessing technology.
- An informed estimate on the current and future demand-supply scenario for single-use upstream bioprocessing technologies, for the period 2022-2035.
By 2035, the financial opportunity within the single-use upstream bioprocessing technology market has been analysed across the following segments:
- Analysis by Scale of Operation
Press Release: Variation 1 (Format 2)
- Pre-clinical and Clinical
- Analysis by Type of Equipment
- Single-use Bioreactor
- Single-use Mixing System
- Single-use Media Bags
- Single-use Filters
- Single-use Sampling System
- Single-use Connectors
- Single-use Membrane Adsorbents
- Other Single-use Technology
- Analysis by Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Key companies covered in the report:
- Premas Biotech
- Saint Gobain
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Satake Multimix
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other recent offerings:
- Single-use Sensors for Bioprocessing Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2035
- Continuous Manufacturing Equipment Providers Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030
- Single-use Bioreactor Market (2nd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Bioprocess Controller and Automation System Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis
Pinterest - https://in.pinterest.com/RootsanalysisPin/_saved/
Quora - https://rootsanalysisinsights.quora.com/