How do I Change My Flight Date in Air India?

Posted 2 years ago in TRAVEL.

Call Helpline number : +1-802-216-2178 , You can change your Flight Date in Air India by following some important steps in their official website. If you want better understanding so you can even call to their Helpline number for more information.

How do I Change My Flight Date in Air India?

Passengers can make desired changes to the flight booking through the manage my booking option. Online changes are easy to process. Travelers can stick to the below-mentioned ways to change my flight ticket date Air India

  • Open your web browser and navigate to the official Air India website.

  • On the homepage, travelers need to select the ‘My Trips’ option to get access to the reservation they wish to change. 

  • Select the ‘manage my booking’ option on the page. A new page will pop up on the screen. 

  • Passengers need to enter a few details in order to regain access to their reservation. 

  • Enter details of your booking reference number or PNR along with your last name. Select the submit option. 

  • Select the reservation you wish to change and choose the ‘change flight’ option on the page. This is present at the top-right corner along with the ‘cancel flight’ option. 

  • A new menu will open up on your screen. Select the date and make the desired changes for your flight. 

  • Proceed with the payments (if applicable). 


Passengers will receive the details of the changes reservation on their registered email address or phone number. Travelers can connect with the customer service team for further assistance with flight reservations, changes, and cancellations. The customer service team is available 24x7 to address all your concerns and queries. 


Reach a customer service professional using the helpline number available on the support page to get the best solutions for Air India change my flight date. People can also write to the reservations department to get ample assistance as far as flight changes are concerned. 

Joe Smutts

Living in United Kingdom