Delta airlines is one of the major airlines of the United States, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
The airlines enable travelers to cancel their booked flight and get a refund in very easy steps. One can get a refund of their canceled Delta airline flight ticket online and through customer service. If you also want to get a refund of your ticket, go through the Delta airlines get refund policies and process mentioned below.
The refund policy of Delta airlines.
• Travelers can claim a complete refund of your ticket if you’ve canceled your ticket within 24 hours of the booking.
• For the tickets canceled beyond 24 hours of the booking, you might get charged with some cancellation fee.
• For non-refundable and partially used tickets, travelers may get flight credit or vouchers for future use.
• Once the refund request is examined and approved by the airline, it’ll take 7-10 days to transfer to the source payment method.
How do you get a refund from Delta airlines?
• First of all, launch an internet browser from your mobile or computer.
• Go to the airline’s official website and click on the manage my booking option.
• Enter your booking details, including PNR number and passenger’s last name.
• Now go to the menu section and tap on canceling my ticket. Choose an appropriate cancellation reason and submit the request.
• Fill in the refund form present on the official website of Delta Airlines with all
necessary details and submit the form.
The above steps can guide you to know how do I get a refund from Delta airline online. You can also reach out to the airline’s customer care number for further support and assistance.
FESTIVALS IN INDIA
BAR & CAFES
TRAVEL & EVENTS
NEWS & POLITICS
CARS & VEHICLES
ECONOMICS & TRADE
PETS & ANIMALS
MOVIES & ANIMATION
HOME & GARDEN
GIFTS & OCCASIONS
BEAUTY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BABY & CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS