Seek to turn on the QuickBooks multi-user mode to access the company file stored on the server but fails to do so because of QuickBooks error H202? If the answer is yes, then let us assure you this post will tell you everything you need to do in this situation.
Seek to turn on the QuickBooks multi-user mode to access the company file stored on the server but fails to do so because of QuickBooks Error H202? If the answer is yes, then let us assure you this post will tell you everything you need to do in this situation. For example, you might be seeing an error warning on the desktop screen stating, “This company file is on another computer, and QuickBooks needs some help connecting.” Usually, such errors occur when QB Database Server Manager, which lets a user switch QuickBooks Desktop to multi-user mode, is not working on the server computer. Nonetheless, numerous other reasons can cause QuickBooks Desktop error H202, which you will get to learn further, along with their troubleshooting ways.
Looking for immediate help troubleshooting QuickBooks error H202? If affirmative, don’t hesitate to contact our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-856-0042.
Besides the disabled QB Database Server Manager, the followings are the reasons owing to which QuickBooks Desktop error H202 takes place:
1. The QuickBooks services essential to turn on the multi-user mode are not running on the server computer.
You may also see: QuickBooks Error 6123
1. On your server computer, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub of the present model (126.96.36.199).
2. Run the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file you have downloaded above.
3. Act accordingly to the steps mentioned on-screen and accept the terms of service to install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
4. Click twice the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub and then choose the Network Issues option.
5. Pick the option named QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
6. If you notice your company file folder(s) inside QB Database Server Manager, choose the Start Scan option. If you don’t, decide to Browse to go to the location of your company file and then select Start Scan.
7. The QB Database Server Manager will start scanning the folder holding the company files now. So keep patience until it’s completed.
8. Click on the Close option.
9. Open QuickBooks Desktop and unfold the File menu on your workstation.
10. From the drop-down list, choose Switch to Multi-user mode.
An Effective guide in fixing the QuickBooks display issues.
1. Open the Run command window on your server computer.
2. In the Run window, enter “services. msc” and then choose the OK button.
3. In the list of services, locate QuickBooksDBXX (XX denotes your QuickBooks version) and click twice on it.
4. From the Startup Type drop-down, choose the Automatic option.
5. Confirm that the Service status is either Started or Running; choose the Start button if it is neither of them.
6. Move to the Recovery tab.
7. From the drop-down menus of First failure, Second failure, and Subsequent failures, pick the Restart the Service option.
8. Click on the Apply button, and thenceforth, choose the OK button to save your changes.
9. Follow the directives given above for QBCFMonitorService.
Suppose you fail to get rid of QuickBooks error H202 after applying the troubleshooting solutions discussed above. In that case, our recommendation is to take additional help removing it by getting in touch with our QuickBooks professionals at +1-855-856-0042.
Also read this short article: QuickBooks Error 6147
FESTIVALS IN INDIA
BAR & CAFES
TRAVEL & EVENTS
NEWS & POLITICS
CARS & VEHICLES
ECONOMICS & TRADE
PETS & ANIMALS
MOVIES & ANIMATION
HOME & GARDEN
GIFTS & OCCASIONS
BEAUTY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BABY & CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS