Hundreds and thousands of enterprises employ QuickBooks Desktop to carry out their day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, including generating invoices, tracking inventory, creating tax reports, and many more.
Hundreds and thousands of enterprises employ QuickBooks Desktop to carry out their day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, including generating invoices, tracking inventory, creating tax reports, and many more. Unlike other accounting software, QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t burn a hole in its users’ pockets as it is pretty affordable. However, the general rule that nothing in this world is impeccable also applies to QuickBooks Desktop as well. With this post, we aim to explain QuickBooks error OL-222, which a user often encounters when importing the.QBO file (file containing the bank statements) into QuickBooks Desktop. Ahead, we will not talk about the reasons causing QuickBooks error code OL-222 but also the solutions that you can apply to fix it.
Struggling with QuickBooks error OL-222 and want support to get over it instantly? If affirmative, feel free to get in contact with our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-856-0042.
QuickBooks error code OL-222 often takes place when downloaded.QBO file contains any unsupported characters, such as &. There are other reasons as well that can trigger it, such as:
A descriptive guide in fixing QuickBooks Error 350
1. Select the Windows icon from the left side of the taskbar.
2. Type “.QBO” into the search box and then click right the.QBO file.
3. From the list, choose the Edit option.
4. Choose a text editor program to open the.QBO file.
5. In the text, find any unsupported characters, like &, and remove them.
6. After that, click on the Save option.
7. Open QuickBooks Desktop and see whether you can import the.QBO file in it.
If QuickBooks error OL-222 occurs again, go through the second solution.
Also go through this short article to fix: QuickBooks Error 1723
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows key to unfold the Start menu.
2. Click on the All Programs option.
3. Locate QuickBooks Desktop in the programs and click right its icon.
4. Choose Run as administrator from the given options.
5. While on the No Company Open window, unfold the Help menu.
6. From the drop-down list of options, choose Update QuickBooks Desktop.
7. Move to the Options tab and then select Mark All from the options.
8. Then, choose the Save button.
9. Move to the Update Now tab.
10. Thereafter, put a checkmark on the Reset Update checkbox.
11. Select the Get Updates option to download the QuickBooks Desktop updates.
12. Shut down QuickBooks Desktop and reopen it.
13. When the QuickBooks Update Service pop-up appears, select the Yes option.
14. Try to import the.QBO file into your QuickBooks Desktop now.
We hope you’re able to troubleshoot QuickBooks error OL-222 with the help of the above solutions. If your response is no, then there might be some QuickBooks program-related issues. Hence, our advice for you is to run the Quick Fix my Program tool and then try to import it.QBO file into your QuickBooks Desktop. You can also ask for extra support fixing QuickBooks error code OL-222 by getting in contact with our QuickBooks officials at +1-855-856-0042.
You may also see: QuickBooks condense data error
FESTIVALS IN INDIA
BAR & CAFES
TRAVEL & EVENTS
NEWS & POLITICS
CARS & VEHICLES
ECONOMICS & TRADE
PETS & ANIMALS
MOVIES & ANIMATION
HOME & GARDEN
GIFTS & OCCASIONS
BEAUTY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BABY & CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS