Network error is among the most common problems that any online software user faces. QuickBooks is no different from that, as it can face a QuickBooks network connection error once in a while.
Network error is among the most common problems that any online software user faces. QuickBooks is no different from that, as it can face a QuickBooks network connection error once in a while. Since QuickBooks is popular accounting software, it is used by various small and medium firms to fulfill the majority of their financial tasks.
They may also utilize the multi-user mode of the QB desktop software to undertake multiple heavy financial tasks simultaneously. However, at that moment, if the network connection error occurs, it will jeopardize the entire workflow.
A user can encounter a connection error while getting a message which says : (Error: a network problem has occurred)
Once this message appears before the screen, the user can confirm that the page loading is not complete. Due to that, the significant portions of the page may not have appeared properly.
After the network connection has occurred, the next step should be to resolve it immediately. Following this article, you will come across the ways to do that. However, if you are unable to follow them, you can contact our team.
Usually, the QuickBooks users encounter a network connection error when they try E-filing or paying their taxes through electronic payment methods. During any of those actions, if there is any problem between the QuickBooks server and E-filing services, then QuickBooks loses connection without warning. Hence, a network connection error may arise.
Read More: Help To Fix QuickBooks Error 6143
Usually, the user can solve the network issues with QuickBooks by closing and reopening the QB software once or twice. But, if the error persists, then you can follow the following steps:
1. You must begin it by closing all running windows on your computer and then go to the 'Run' option in the system. You can open the run window by pressing the Windows+R buttons together.
2. Once the Run window appears, you need to type in 'MSConfig' and then click on the OK button.
3. In the next step, go to the General tab and then choose the Selective startup radio button. There you shall see the 'Load System Services check box. Choose that and clear the Load Startup Items check box.
4. Now, go to the bottom of the Service tab window and choose to Hide all Microsoft Service boxes. There, you must clear all the selected services by disabling all the buttons.
5. Next, proceed to uncheck the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox and confirm the Windows Installer checkbox to be in the selected mode. Finally, restart the computer to see if the system configuration has been set to the required one. It shall solve the connection error and establish the connection back to the server.
From the above steps, the user can resolve the QuickBooks network connection error easily. However, despite abiding by the steps properly, if the error still prevails, you can contact our team for professional assistance through the +1-855-856-0042.
Recommended To Read: Ways To Fix QuickBooks error 179
FESTIVALS IN INDIA
BAR & CAFES
TRAVEL & EVENTS
NEWS & POLITICS
CARS & VEHICLES
ECONOMICS & TRADE
PETS & ANIMALS
MOVIES & ANIMATION
HOME & GARDEN
GIFTS & OCCASIONS
BEAUTY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BABY & CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS